You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new Ishimaru Design website !
New host, new version and more !
More details here

-------------------------------

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site d'Ishimaru Design !
Nouvel hébergement, nouvelle version et encore plus !
Plus de détails ici

#1 2010-07-09 12:39:20

Cero

Online/Offline Notifications

Just curious as to why I cannot see them? They exist in the files, but I can never see them on the board.

Would there be a way to add the icon back into the theme?

Also, for clarification, I am referring to the Online/Offline icons in the postbit while viewing a thread.

Last edited by Cero (2010-07-09 12:40:07)

#2 2010-07-09 18:49:45

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Re: Online/Offline Notifications

Which style ?  I know there were some errors in my styles, but I have updated them last Tuesday, so when did you download it and where ?

by the way, forgotten something ? -> http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/for … -vous.html

#3 2010-07-10 01:48:26

Cero

Which style ?  I know there were some errors in my styles, but I have updated them last Tuesday, so when did you download it and where ?

by the way, forgotten something ? -> http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/for … -vous.html

Oh sorry, forgot to say that it was Prostylize Darkgrey, and I don't have the updated one cause I originally downloaded it about a month ago from the PHPBB site. I'll go look into the update, and then go from there.

#4 2010-07-10 06:08:01

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Then all you have to do is to download the one that's available here, so your problem will be solved.  One of the bugfixes for this style concerned a wrong extension issue for the online icon in colours.css

On phpbb.com, it will take a while before my updates will be approved, as I sent them only a few days ago.  Meanwhile, I'll update my styles' FAQ on phpbb.com to notify the update.

Board footer