You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new Ishimaru Design website !
New host, new version and more !
More details here

-------------------------------

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site d'Ishimaru Design !
Nouvel hébergement, nouvelle version et encore plus !
Plus de détails ici

#1 2010-01-07 09:56:55

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Some news about my phpBB3 styles

Hello everyone, and happy new year 2010 by the way ^^

I come to give some news, now that the holidays are finally over, at last !  I can say that this year, the holidays were very busy with the Xmas eve, then my mother's family brunch on Dec. 26th, then my birthday dinner on Jan. 1st and finally, a family dinner (still on my mother's side) on Jan. 2nd.  And to top all of that, we had to bring Lily, our big kitty, to the vet for bladder stones that required a surgery, and she finally came back home yesterday.  She's doing fine and is currently on a diet in order to prevent the formation of new bladder stones.

So, with all of that, my phpBB3 styles aren't finished yet, but the ProValentina style is currently under validation on phpBB-fr.com and phpBB.com, and I'm currently working on the three Prostylize styles.Donc, avec tout ça, je n'ai pas encore fini les styles phpBB3, mais le style and I'm at the step of making the big buttons.

As soon as these styles are finished and submitted to validation on phpBB support communities, the five new phpBB3 styles will be available here on ID and they will be sent to phpBB3styles and phpBBHacks as well.

Board footer