You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new Ishimaru Design website !
New host, new version and more !
More details here

-------------------------------

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site d'Ishimaru Design !
Nouvel hébergement, nouvelle version et encore plus !
Plus de détails ici

#1 2009-02-21 06:56:28

Firebones

Modified phpBB3 theme

Hi, I sent an email to your gmail account with a request for a phpBB3 theme similar to your pro_ubuntu theme but with the colors from the cover of my new book [detailed at www.biblicalheresy.com]

and a couple image requests.

I am willing to pay you for the work. Please contact me at David@Biblicalheresy.com .

#2 2009-02-22 05:49:16

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Re: Modified phpBB3 theme

Hello David.

Before I can accept your request, I need to seek juridical advices on my host's support forum, because Servhome, who is a non profit-making Web host, doesn't accept commercial-oriented websites and I don't know if accepting paid requests leads Ishimaru Design into breaking the host's TOS, and I'm not ready yet to take a paid host.  So, it will take some time (up to a few days) until I get all my questions answered before I give my final answer.

That's why I said in my email that prefer to work for free.

Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Ishimaru

#3 2009-02-28 02:50:43

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Hello and sorry for the delay.

Finally, the host's TOS allows incomes from the Web as long as it's occasional, my website stays non-profit.
After that, it wasn't all : Since I had no PayPal account (that was another reason why I used to decline paid requests), I needed to ask questions about it, and ask my parents' OK (I still live at my parents' home) before opening an account.  Now my account is open, and even if I still have some questions, they will have time to be answered while your request will be in progress.

Now, I'm waiting for your response before I begin to work on it.

Ishimaru

#4 2009-08-07 10:16:35

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Since this request continued by email ever since, I move it to the archives subforum.

Board footer