You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new Ishimaru Design website !
New host, new version and more !
More details here

-------------------------------

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site d'Ishimaru Design !
Nouvel hébergement, nouvelle version et encore plus !
Plus de détails ici

#1 2010-08-02 10:51:05

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

ForuMotion styles - Website's archives updated !

Last night, I kicked my butt in order to finish updating the ForuMotion styles' archives that are distributed here.

Corrections

The main correction consists in image optimization, in order to prevent any color display issues for some Firefox 3.6 users.

Some other corrections, that are much more minor,   I fixed a broken link in one of the files that list all pics with their correspondances in the admin panel.  I also noticed three buttons for which I forgot to change its background color while adapting the styles to phpbb3 version.  So I remade them, with the right background color, and I optimized them just after.

And Hitskin in all of this ?

For now, I have tasks that are more urgent than mass-uploading pics in my Archive-Host account and *messing around* in my FM testboard in order to prepare the updates that will replace the old ones in which some buttons are missing..  This will be done later, when I'll have time.  As long as the archives are up-to-date, I just wanted to finish them.

ps : about the expression I marked with asterisks, I wasn't sure about any expression that is equivalent to the French expression "faire un remue-ménage".  Just tell me please if you know the right expression !

Board footer