You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the new Ishimaru Design website !
New host, new version and more !
More details here

-------------------------------

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site d'Ishimaru Design !
Nouvel hébergement, nouvelle version et encore plus !
Plus de détails ici

#1 2009-08-24 08:48:49

Ishimaru Chiaki
Geek cook

Forumotion-phpbb3 styles are coming !

Having some spare time while I'm waiting for a reply from a member of QuébecOS, after I sent him the beta version of the Drupal theme he requested me, I took the opportunity to work on my Forumotion-phpbb2 styles adaptation for FM-phpbb3.

So, I have just finished completing the archive of the Valentina style I optimized for FM-phpbb3, and it's now online on the website.  I also took the opportunity to send the new version of the FM styles page online, in order to separate Forumotion styles by version.

And regarding Hitskin version, this won't be for right away, I'll wait a little bit because I'm thinking about deleting the already sent styles in order to re-submit them with the updates, and I thought about doing this before sending my adaptations.  The decision isn't final yet, because what's just not fun with Hitskin is the fact that you can't edit a style you already sent, and up to now, all requests by users to have this possibility hasn't gotten any response from the paid staff yet...

For now, I'll continue to work on the adaptations when I have some spare time between two styling sessions on the Drupal theme I'm working on.

Board footer